You can manage and synchronize eBay, Amazon, or Walmart inventory based on your Salesforce product data.
The data source will be automatically set to Salesforce.
To correctly synchronize stock between Salesforce and Channels, you’ll be offered to choose a Salesforce attribute that stores your quantity values. You can change it at any time in Salesforce account settings:
Here are the steps for you to follow.
The app imports Salesforce products to Catalog, as well as your Channel listings, which you can find under the eBay/Amazon/Walmart Items tabs. To start managing them based on Salesforce product data, make sure to:
- Link Channel items with the Salesforce ones (automatically or manually).
- Enable item sync to allow the app to update product details on Channels.
See our Salesforce integration in action through our video overview.
The app imports orders from each connected Channel account and lets you manage them in one place:
- Ship Channel orders and update tracking details. The app automatically syncs order statuses and tracking numbers between Channels and the app.
The listing process involves several steps:
- Select a marketplace and products.
- Indicate categories & specifics (eBay) or product types (Amazon).
- Set policies.