You can manage and synchronize eBay, Amazon, or Walmart inventory based on your BigCommerce.
The data source will be automatically set to BigCommerce.
Here are the steps for you to follow.
The app imports your Channel listings, which you can find under the eBay/Amazon/Walmart Items tabs. To start managing them based on BigCommerce store data, make sure to:
- Link Channel items with the ones from your store (automatically or manually).
- Enable item sync to allow the app to update product details on Channels.
See our BigCommerce integration in action through a video overview.
The app imports orders from each connected Channel account and lets you manage them in one place:
- Ship Channel orders and update tracking details. The app automatically syncs order statuses and tracking numbers between Channels and the store.
- Set the app to create an order in your store once the customer places an order on Channel. The setting is optional and can be found under Settings > Orders.
The listing process involves several steps:
- Select a marketplace and products.
- Indicate categories & specifics (eBay) or product types (Amazon).
- Set policies.